Racktivity developed the E²Sensor Family to give you visibility of the environmental situation of your data centers and remote infrastructure.
Whether you are looking to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, movement, smoke detection or other parameters we have the E²Sensor available to fit your needs. The E²Sensor is designed to work with any Racktivity product featuring an R-BUS connector which includes the EnergySwitch smart PDUs, AC²Meter and DC²Meter.
The E²Sensor is a compact environmental sensor of 5cm (2 inches) that comes equipped with an OLED display.
Deployment is simple via the standard RJ45 daisy chain connections and features multiple rack mount options. A simple push button allows instant control of all available metrics such as temperature, humidity, leak detection, motion detection, rack door close sensor, smoke indication…
The sensors are fully compatible with our DCPM, a Service Provider Infrastructure & Data Center Performance Management System, allowing you a complete monitoring and management solution of critical environmental metrics in your data centers and/or smaller distributed infrastructures.
- Collect highly granular energy information thanks to the integrated sensors for temperature, humidity & motion detection
- Support external environmental measurements such as temperature, water leak, dry contact door position & smoke
- Easily scroll through all available metrics with a simple push on the button
- Simple to deploy using standard RJ45 daisy-chain cables
- Can be equipped with 2 external temperature sensors, water leak detection cable or 2 analog outputs
- Quick and easy rack mountable: with M5 screws, magnets or cable ties
- Ultra compact design
- Full-feature and easy integration with our Data Center Power Management (DCPM) software
Can we help?
Would you like to find out more about our environmental devices?
Send us an e-mail or give us a call, we will be happy to help!
T: +32 9 324 20 90
- Water leak
- Dry contact door position
- Smoke detection
- Motion detection
- SNMP TRAPs, SETs, GETs support
- Secure web site (HTTPS)
- SSL certificate
- Visible alarm indicator
- Warning level for Voltage, Power, Current, Temperature & more
- Programmable outlet startup sequence
- Priority outlet overcurrent management
- Programmable electronic soft fuse
- Voltage micro interruptions & phase shift detection
- Inrush current protection when toggling outlets on or off using zero cross switching
- Server-based authentication/authorisation