Racktivity has formed partnerships across the globe with companies providing complementary energy management solutions
Following growing interest in our technology during 2012, we will further engage with new technology partners with objective of decreasing our direct business and moving to a fully indirect business by 2013.
In order to expand its footprint and sustain our growth, Racktivity is looking for partners with an outstanding reputation, a deep knowledge in IT/Power and a solid business network within their respective countries or regions.
Eligible partners include:
- Value Add Distributors (VADs)
- Value Add Resellers (VARs)
- System Integrators
- Companies that design, build and/or maintain datacenters
- Companies that offer value add services to their end-customers in datacenters
- Companies that build racks and peripherals
- Companies that sell and maintain Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Companies that deliver all-in-one rack solutions for SMBs (rack, PDU, storage, switches, routers, UPS, …).
- Companies whose core business is data center power and/or connectivity but not yet into the racks.
- Companies in search of OEM Vendors with genuine data center related IP.
Our value proposition:
- Cutting edge technology that enables end users to unleash tangible business benefits that more traditional PDU vendors simply cannot.
- The opportunities for partners to propose a true value add to their customers and differentiate themselves as a trusted advisor.
- The opportunity to offer more capabilities than competitors with traditional smart PDU solutions that are perceived by end customers as commodity items.
- The flexibility of a young and agile company. Unlike traditional vendors within the industry, our decision cycles are short and we can adapt and deliver swiftly to specific requirements of partners if the business opportunity has sufficient relevancy.
- Last but not least: a win-win business model.
Our partner plan is not focused on just quantity. Racktivity’s objective is not to win as many partners as possible and then rely on a volume business.
Instead, we seek technology partners that are truly committed and ready to work in a meaningful and collaborative way. This will result in increased business revenues and profitability as a long term partnership of equals and highly satisfied customers.